How do you create a lo-fi, vintage-style pad in U-he Zebra? In this video I take apart a patch from my soundbank Automaton to show you how I created it from scratch, and to demonstrate how Zebra can be a powerful tool to create rich pads.
In this video I discuss –
- Using the Oscillator Detune knob to create warmth
- How to add a vintage quality to the sound
- Creating a lo-fi sound using the Decimate filter
- Using lanes to blend different sounds
- How to create a fake shimmer-style reverb
Want to learn sound design like a pro? Sign up to get free sound design tutorials straight to your inbox: https://www.tomwolfe.co.uk/learn-sound-design/